Whether you are starting a new bar or upgrading your current one, you need the right equipment and tools to create the best drinks for your customers. From bar equipment like bottle coolers or blenders to tools like pourers and shakers, there is a long list of bar supplies to consider for your restaurant. Keeping the bar stocked with these vital bartender essentials will allow the bartenders to mix a wide range of drinks, from signature craft cocktails to some other classic drinks. Read on for some essential bar supplies that your restaurant bar needs!
Bar Equipment Needs
Before you can stock the bar with cocktail ingredients or liquor, there are some essential pieces of equipment that you cannot do without. From beer dispensers to underbar sinks, having the proper tools for the job is vital to keep customers happy and drinks flowing. Some important bar equipment to not forget are:
- Back Bar Coolers. Bar back coolers are usually used to store bottled and canned drinks and are an important part of the bar setup. They come in different sizes and styles, so it is crucial to pick one that fits your specific needs.
- Ice Machines and Ice Bins. Keeping the drinks cold is important, and having a dependable ice machine and bin is important for making that happen. Looking for an ice machine that could produce enough ice to keep up with the demand of the customers, and an ice bine that could hold plenty of ice without taking up a lot of space.
- Blenders. If you plan on serving cocktails and frozen drinks, a blender is needed for your restaurant bar. Invest in some high-quality blenders that are able to handle heavy use and has plenty of power to blend in the ingredients in your recipes.
There are a few essential bar ingredients you will need. They include:
- Drink Mixes: whether you are making classic cocktails or making your own signature drinks, having different drink mixes on hand will make your job much easier. You can offer a menu with options from Bloody Mary mix to margarita mixes.
- Juice and Sofa. Having different sodas and juices on hand is a must for your bar. Not only are they needed for making mixed drinks, but they’re a nice option for customers who prefer non-alcoholic drinks
- Drink Garnishes. Cocktail garnishes such as olives, citrus wedges, or cherries could add a pop of color and flavor to your drinks. Consider them for all kinds of cocktails.
Over 5,000 Products For Your Home or Business
At H.C. Walterhoefer, we have over 5,000 products ranging from paper goods to cleaning supplies to meet your personal or business needs. If you want something that we do not offer in our store, just ask us for it, and we will do our best to get it for you. Our store has everything you need! Stop by today to get supplies for your next event, all your restaurant needs, and the best cleaning products at the best prices. We even deliver! So call us today at 410-368-5070. We are located at 2331 Washington Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21230 and we are open from Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ to stay up to date with everything H.C. Walterhoefer.