Pizza is one of America’s most popular food dishes, so it is no surprise that a pizza shop is one of the most popular kinds of restaurants. Opening a pizzeria can be an excellent investment, especially when you have prepared properly. If you are wondering how to open up a pizza shop, for first priority should be coming up with recipes and figuring out which types of restaurant supplies you will need. Read on for a complete guide for starting your pizza shop!
Stock Up On Pizza Shop Equipment
The pizza shop and restaurant equipment necessary for your pizza shop will depend on your restaurant’s layout and concept. However, there are some important items that every single pizzeria will all need. These include:
- Refrigeration equipment Dough preparation equipment like dough sheeters, dough presses, or proofing cabinets.
- Pizza ovens – you could pick from conveyor ovens, pizza deck ovens, brick pizza ovens, or convection ovens.
- Essential preparation tools – this includes pizza cutters, cutting boards, serving utensils, and paper, plastic, or glass plates.
- Serving supplies – pizza delivery bags and pizza stands.
H.C. Walterhoefer has plenty of pizza shop supplies, including utensils, paper products, placemats, bags, and pizza cutters. So come in today to buy in bulk!
Market and Advertise Your New Pizza Shop
It is crucial that locals or out-of-towners both know about your new pizzeria and are able to find a lot of helpful information about it. Create and build excitement around your new pizzeria to entice potential customers to want to try it. You can do that by:
- Utilizing Social Media – create a Facebook or Instagram account that attracts potential customers with pictures of your menu items, behind-the-scenes photos of employees, and more information about your pizza shop. Make sure to use high-quality photos.
- Create an Ad in the Local Paper – getting the word out before you open up your shop can give you a real advantage, especially if pizza businesses are already popular around you.
- Place Ads on Your Pizza Boxes – this is one very creative way of getting your restaurant’s deals, specials, and menus out to more people.
Over 5,000 Products For Your Home or Business
At H.C. Walterhoefer we have over 5,000 products ranging from paper goods to cleaning supplies to meet your personal or business needs. If you want something that we do not offer in our store, just ask us for it, and we will do our best to get it for you. Our store has everything you need! Stop by today to get supplies for your next event, all your restaurant needs, and the best cleaning products at the best prices. We even deliver! So call us today at 410-368-5070. We are located at 2331 Washington Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21230 and we are open from Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, and to stay up to date with everything H.C. Walterhoefer.